Sunday, January 16, 2011

China Glaze Tronica: Techno Teal

Hi all! Sorry for my delayed postings. I had a minor complication last week that resulted in me being unable to focus completely on nails:
Can you find my car? ;)

 So basically what I had intended to spend on nail blogging, ended up being spent shoveling and cleaning off cars. We got about 18 inches of snow in 24 hours so it was a bit hectic!

Anyway, enough with excuses. I quickly swatched Tronica (the ones I bought, anyway) for you guys last week, but here's a recent NOTD where I wore Techno Teal:


Here's one with flash to (attempt to) show the sparkliness and holo:


What do you think of Techno Teal? I love it, it may be my favorite of the collection!

xoxo,
Amanda


1 comment:

Miss DeVious DiVa said...

Hi, I just wanted to let you know I've tagged you for the stylish blogger award :]
http://missdeviousdiva.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html