Thursday, January 6, 2011

First nail post! Petites: Wild Plum

Hey everyone! In trying to keep my word, I'm posting my first haul and even a NOTD!

Rite Aid (who knew they still existed!?) was having a buy one, get one half off sale, so I picked up a few gems:
Chameleon Calypso; Petites Figi; Petites Wild Plum; Jesse's Girl Confetti

Then, after trying a Misa polish, I decided to order some others:

Top: Looking for Trouble, Sailor Beware, It's Electric
Bottom: Glitz, Glamour, Smile for the Camera; The Grass is Greener on my Side; Like it Like That

Very successful haul overall and picking a color was hard, but I finally decided to try the Petites Wild Plum:

 
Sorry for the mess - I was in a rush to make sure I could post my first NOTD :)
 
Wild Plum is an A+ in my book. I always go for lighter colors, so when I find a dark color to wear for fall and winter, it has to be good. This has all the qualities I look for in a polish: highly pigmented, nearly holographic (I say nearly because we have no sun to check!), beautiful color, and cheap (about $3 normally but I got it for $1.50).
 
What do you guys think? Have you had luck with Petites polishes before? What about Misa?

No comments: