Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ulta Mermaid in Heaven

Hello dears! How is your weekend going so far? I have Fridays off now and three day weekends every weekend, which is weird but awesome.

I also have some great news: my color at Lex Cosmetics won! They're going to make Tuilleries :) Thank you for everyone who voted and helped me win, I won by a landslide - about 50% of the vote between 6 or 7 polishes :)

Today I have for you one of the Ulta minis from their Under the Sea set. I asked for a mani suggestion on Twitter and someone suggested an orange or yellow, so this is what they got! This is about 3 coats and topcoat, and this is on the second day of wear.


(Excuse the tipwear, it chipped off right as I went to take this picture!)


I really enjoyed this color. It was super shimmery, summery, and it had that "lit from within" look to it. Even my supervisor complimented me on it (she happened to be wearing orange nail polish too and she said "I like yours much more!"). 

What do you think? Do you like? What would you like to see more of?

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments: