Thursday, July 7, 2011

China Glaze Lemon Fizz + Haute Metal

Hey ladies! How's your week going? Mine is okay although my clients aren't showing up much due to good weather, and no clients=no money :( Anyway, today I have a crackle mani I did not too long ago featuring one of the China Glaze crackle metals: Haute Metal. I started with two coats of Lemon Fizz (which, on its own, would be 3 coats, but since I knew it would be mostly covered I stopped at 2) and then added Haute Metal, which is the pink shade of crackle metals. (Excuse my pointer finger, its trying to hide because it broke and is short and embarassing.)




And here's my rarely seen right hand!


I loved the look of Haute Metal. It was sooo shimmery and yet delicate, and the contrast with Lemon Fizz took it down a notch so it wasn't so bright. It was one of my favorite combinations with crackle I've done yet!

xoxo,
Amanda

1 comment:

smileviolet said...

I love it! I am always interested in seeing different crackle combos!