Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Favorites Stash

Hello again! Today's post is a little different, I'm showing you some stash pictures! I organize my stash in plastic shoe boxes (for now) and I'm up to four. I have two tried bins, one untried, and this one: my favorites. Polishes I've tried and loved, for various reasons. Here's the overall look:

 Below is an assortment of random brands and my China Glazes:


Then Claires/Icing and OPI:


More OPI and some Color Club:


And finally, Zoya, Color Club, and some random brands:


See any colors you recognize? Colors you like but don't know the name and would like a label for?

xoxo,
Amanda

6 comments:

Lucy said...

Great stash! What's the name of the pink Fingerpaints polish? :) xx

Beanie said...

this is such a great stash!!! i was wondering in the last pic, what's the name of that blue next to the zoyas(on top of the Color clubs)? i think it's china glaze. it looks so pretty!

Amanda said...

Lucy, that's Rose Patina :)

Beanie, good question! I'm at work right now so I can't check but I'll look into it!

Thanks, Jacki!

Unknown said...

awesome stash :)

shel xx

Anonymous said...

great stash!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Amanda said...

Thanks girls!