Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pink Wednesday: NFU OH 63 AND YES IT REQUIRES ALL CAPS

Hi hi hi hi! Today I'm super excited, can you tell? What gave it away? The all caps? The tons of questions? My overly enthusiastic greeting? Well, I have good reason to be excited. I'm going to show you the gloriousness of Nfu Oh 63, which is the pinker one of the holographics. It was pure love at first sight.


*drools* LOOK AT ALL THAT LINEAR HOLOGRAPHICNESS. Okay, admittedly, this may be more exciting for me than some people since I missed out on all the China Glaze linear holos, but still! LOOK! AT! THIS!


And just because I'm making a point, here's a close-up of my thumb so you can see the rainbow effects:


Okay, sorry. I went temporarily crazy looking at these pictures. I will return to normalcy now.

(But seriously, it's worth the $12.50 with shipping included on fabuloustreet.com to order these. That's all I'm gonna say.)

xoxo,
Amanda

4 comments:

Unknown said...

*drool* I wish i had Nfu Oh

Amanda said...

They're pricy but soooo worth it! haha And I wouldn't say that about many polishes.

Unknown said...

I can't WAIT to get my hands on one of these! great pics!

jess//hello, polish! said...

yum! love this polish! need.to.own.soon.! haha