Friday, September 2, 2011

Wet n Wild Diving for Pearls and Confetti Tazmanian Devil

Hi again! I'm so close to 100 followers I cannot believe it! It's amazing how many people care what I have to say, and again, I'm very grateful. Thanks guys! *waves*

I got Diving for Pearls in my swap with Dana, and I LOVE it! Once I got this polish, I started lemming all the WnW collections, which sucks since they aren't available in my area. Or even any of the bordering states to my area. Booooooo! Anyways, so I had that on for a day, then left for my vacation gone awry. (Thanks, Hurricane Irene...) and forgot to take pictures. Then, every day as my anxiety mounted about the impending hurricane I added a layer of Confetti's Tazmanian Devil, which equalled two coats and then we left. LOL So here is what I ended up with:


And yes, I got a huge chip in my ring finger that I ended up filing down but didn't have my mani kit with me on my trip. So this is all I got for you guys! I plan to re-wear Diving for Pearls for sure, so I'll have more pictures then!

xoxo,
Amanda

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooohhh....very pretty!! I love the flecks!

Anonymous said...

Love this!

Amanda said...

Thanks! I lived it too, Dana has great taste :)

Unknown said...

Looks great on you girl! I'm soooooooo happy you're enjoying Diving for Pearls so much! XOXO