Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lex Cosmetics Seashell

Hi ladies! Sorry for my lack of posting, I'm lazy lately! Today I have Lex Cosmetics Seashell, which is inspired by the inside of a conch shell: oil slicky. This is a blackened base with scattered, sparse holo and it's a beaut!

Flash

Low light
For some reason, this polish didn't play nice with my topcoat and the "tip wear" you see is actually shrinkage :( it wasn't noticeable in person though, so I wore it for a few days! This is two coats and it was really easy to apply. I love Lex's polishes and this one was amazing. I love the caps, especially. If I wasn't crap at nail art, I'd attempt the pattern!

xoxo,
Amanda

5 comments:

Kurisutiina said...

Reminds me a bit of OPI's My Private Jet. Nice!

Sarah said...

Hi! I actually created this color! It's always exciting to see reviews of it :)

I'm glad you liked it, and thanks for the gorgeous swatches!

Amanda said...

Thanks!

Sarah, that's exciting! The color I created should be out soon :)

SeeSarahSwatch said...

I've been thinking about getting this one for a while now:] I just have to narrow my list of potential Lex polishes I want down, haha

Amanda said...

It was tough to narrow down but I got the groupon to get 3 for $15!