Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm Not a Nail Artist... Part Two

Hi, I'm back! More nail art! Hopefully you all haven't lost faith in me after the last attempt :/ This one came out much better, but was much simpler. I decided to go for wrapping paper nails. Each nail is themed differently, but I think that made it even more fun! Behold:


For this I used base coats of a basic white, Ulta The Jungle Look, Cult Nails Iconic, and Orly Sweet Peacock. Then I added green and red polka dots on the white, a red bow on the green, green swirls on the red, and silver ribbon on the blue.


This was pretty simple and I liked it a lot! My favorite were the polka dots, they were just so cute! I wish I had done the bow facing out but hindsight is 20/20. Which nail is your favorite?

xoxo,
Amanda

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Honey, these came out cute - a lot better than I could do!

Unknown said...

Each one is an individual present. SO pretty!

Jel said...

my fave is the one on your pinky finger. its really adorable ^^

Anonymous said...

You ARE TOO a nail artist!! These are adorable! I wish I was that creative :)

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

Adorable! I love the little bow =)

Amanda said...

Thanks guys! It took a lot of brainstorming to come up with unique ideas, I just need some more practice - but polka dots are quickly becoming my favorite!