Saturday, January 21, 2012

Nfu Oh 63

Hi gals! I have a very special polish for you all today, a Nfu Oh I got from Jacqui's blog sale! I don't have too much to say since the pictures speak for themselves! This is Nfu Oh 63, which is the nude colored holographic one. I used two thicker coats and still had some bald spots which weren't very noticeable (even in pictures). These pictures are without topcoat yet, but I did add it and didn't notice it dulled the effect.





Sigh... I need to wear this again when I'm not sporting nubs :(

xoxo,
Amanda

9 comments:

Jenna Froggy said...

This is very pretty. I have 64,65,66. The NFU Oh Holos go on much easier with the Aqua Basecoat.

Whimsical Glam said...

wow, this is AWESOME!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Isn't it gorgeous?!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Yeah, but I'm not really willing to dish out $12.50 + shipping for a basecoat lol

Jenna Froggy said...

Lol, totally understand...I got mine and all my NFU OH's at the same time. They were my very first Holo

MariJo Nails said...

So pretty!!

Anya1976 said...

pretty :) I am lemming Nfu Oh polishes but I am on a very very low buy right now due to major hours cut for work.

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

They are pretty pricy... put aside money for them a little at a time ;)

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Yes, it is <3 Thank you!