Friday, September 7, 2012

Updated Blog Sale

Hi ladies, quick announcement: I updated my blog sale! The list can be found here if you are interested. Added some HTFs including OPI Movin Out, OPI Glacier Bay Blues, etc! Will haggle or discuss deals with you, but please be reasonable :) To request any, please email me at az270890@yahoo.com and indicate it's for my blog sale in the subject line.

In the notes column, I've made some of the polishes freebies with a $10 purchase (or about there), please let me know if you want any of those!

I will ship internationally but will have to estimate shipping case-by-case. US shipping will be $3 for first polish (to cover shipping and materials) then $0.50 for each additional.

Thank you and happy shopping! (Spreadsheet link is here again JIC!)

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments: