Friday, November 16, 2012

Lazy 15: Feminine

Hi everyone, I am feeling SUPER lazy today and thus, this post is several hours late (actually, it's almost tomorrow so... sorry about that).






For today's mani, I started with Nicole by OPI Holiday's Glaze, which I can barely seem to find on other blogs anywhere, but I got it from a recent blog sale. Basically, it is a very light pink linear holographic polish and I adore it. It's super feminine too, to me anyway.



The bottle shows the linear holo better than any of my nail shots could:


Then, I added some random bow stamping to my nails using m59 which I got from Born Pretty Store. I was kind of playing with stamp placement here to see what I liked best and I think my pointer and ring were my favorites.


So there we have it - some feminine/girly nails :)


xoxo,
Amanda

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Really pretty! So love that polish! I love everything holo so this is perfect! Lol and the bows add that final touch they're so cute! :)

Nicole said...

Oooo pretty shinies!! I like the middle finger placement the best - how appropriate hey?

GlitterInfatuation Jazz said...

I lovethis! Love holo's!


Jazz x

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Me too, this was quite a find IMO!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

haha! I always consider doing my middle finger as my accent nail and then I'm like "oh, that's probably bad..."

LacquerMeSilly said...

Oh WOW, I had no idea NOPI made a linear holo!

MariJo Nails said...

This is super pretty!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Me either!! I have no idea how this flew under the radar but it's MINE ALL MINE MUAHAHAHAHA

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thank you!