Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Untrieds Part 1

Hi everyone! Madeline and I have decided to do a monthly untrieds sweep by brands... each month, we'll pick a brand and on Tuesdays and Thursdays we'll show you guys some of our untrieds. A way to get through all our untrieds, try some polishes we haven't yet, and challenge ourselves! So here we go, November is China Glaze!

I decided to try Ruby Pumps... I know, I know. I can see people shaking their heads and unfollowing my blog now: how did I not try Ruby Pumps?! I don't know. I'm not a red person? You guys are lucky it's even in my stash ;) Anyway, here's two coats on its own, no top coat. The formula was really good, especially for a glittery polish! 


There's day one! What do you think? Shockingly, a good amount of my China Glaze untrieds are from their holiday collections, so expect to see more reds and greens in your near future. Now head on over to Madeline's blog to see what she's showing you from China Glaze!

xoxo,
Amanda

11 comments:

Stephanie Piper said...

soooo prettttyyyyy

Madeline said...

Most of my untrieds are from the holiday collections, too. Thank you/damn you Sally Beauty clearance!

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

I cannot chastise you for not wearing this because I had this forever before I decided to wear it. It is gorgeous, though! I'm not big on red, either, so that's why it sat for so long. But, it looks lovely on ya, dear!

MissMidnightBlue said...

This looks awesome on you! and I can't believe you haven't worn it yet... lol Its madness!!! Madness I tell you! hahaha ;)

girlsarepretty said...

This kinda looks like Sally Hansen X-Treme wear in Red Carpet.

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

I don't have that one, is it still available? Maybe I need to buy it and compare. You know, *for my readers* ;)

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

I know! I don't know what gets into me sometimes - it's even GLITTER. I have no excuse. *hangs head*

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only polish procrastinator...

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Sally really is a love/hate. I sometimes get home and I'm like "why did I buy you?"

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

It is rather lovely! <3

girlsarepretty said...

I'm not sure off the top of my head.