Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Colors That Look Good on Short Nails: Fashion Footing Edition

Hey all! Today Amanda from Fashion Footing has a post for you guys, showing a color that looks good on short nails. Colors for short nails is one of my number 1 search terms so I'm going to try to bring you guys more of that via some of my own swatches and guest posts, if anyone else is interested in posting! Take it away, Amanda!

*******************************************************************

Hey guys!

I'm so happy to be doing a guest post for Amanda. I heart her and she's awesome and so much TWITTER LOVE!!! :-)

I feel like most colors look good on shorty nails and while I don't have the shortest nails ever, I certainly don't like my nails to be much longer than this.

This is probably one of my favorite Catrice polishes. King Of Greens is a positively gorgeous green with flashes of bright green shimmer. This was a dream to apply and covered like a champ.I used 2 easy coats. I don't even think I had to do any cleanup. Huzzah!





So gorgeous! If you can get some Catrice polishes, I highly recommend them!

Thanks for letting me guest post, Amanda!

Amanda

No comments: