Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Blues

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend! Mine was pretty low key but pretty fun nonetheless. However, today it's Monday and I'm working 5 days this week (I have every other Friday off) so I'm a little bummed. Plus, we're supposed to get snow and sleet this afternoon just in time for my evening commute - how fun! So I thought this polish would be perfect: Darling Diva Polish Snowball.


Snowball has white and iridescent glitter of varying sizes and snowflake shaped glitter! Try as I might, I couldn't fish a snowflake out of there but after I emailed Carrie and she sent me a baggie of like 900 snowflakes so I can place them myself, which is pretty much what anyone who added snowflake glitter had to do because it's impossible to fish out. I can't wait to wear this again when it's snowy and with some snowflakes on my nails! This was really pretty (the base is one of the Ruby Wing color changers but I am blanking on the name and spilled acetone on the page where I listed it).

What do you guys think? I love iridescent glitter so this is right up my alley and really delicate!

xoxo,
Amanda

8 comments:

Fitzy (Lacquer Lad) said...

Dang! I would have liked to see some snowflakes. But it is a pretty polish nonetheless. :) Very wintery even without the snow.

missmidnightblue said...

I love this combo! <3 Its so pretty!

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

I love it!

Emily Vasilakes said...

Where can you get this?!?! LOVE

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thanks! Hmm I was certain I replied to this sooner, sorry about that!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Her etsy shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/DarlingDivaPolish

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thank you!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

I love light blue and anything snowy!