Thursday, February 28, 2013

Untried Creme + Glitter + Jelly

Last day of the month and last untried creme! I never thought I had a glitter addiction until trying not to use it... just kidding. I've always known about my glitter addiction.

First up is the creme: China Glaze Dance Baby, which my buddy Jamie sent me. This applied perfectly and was so shiny on its own! I love pinks and this won me over immediately.


Then I added Studio M Poparazzi, which was kinda chunky and a little hard to manage but whatever:


And finally, OPI Don't Touch My Tutu! on top to make it a yummy jelly sandwich <3


Here's to March - the theme for our untrieds is "rainbow". You'll have to wait and see what that means! Go see what Amanda and Sarah are wrapping up the month with.

xoxo,
Amanda


6 comments:

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

I do love a jelly sandwich...

LacquerliciousLove said...

I love Dance Baby, it's one of my favorite pinks!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

It's very pretty and really easy to work with!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Who doesn't?

Teresa Koedyker said...

I love the jelly sandwich look but I am new to the all the different things you can do with polish! All I can say is I am addicted already!!!

Anonymous said...

That jelly sandwich is too cute. Love it!