Thursday, February 21, 2013

Untrieds: Sally Hansen Carribean Coral

Hey everyone! Sorry this post is late. I have another post I'm drafting too with my explanation of why but the post at hand is more important :) Today Amanda, Sarah, and I are back with our untrieds challenge and I actually didn't cheat (much).

This base is Sally Hansen Carribean Coral which is a red-leaning coralcreme, though the bottle looks like it has shimmer. It didn't translate to the nail so I'm calling it a creme :) Application was easy in two coats, no top coat in this picture.


Then I felt bored and had leftover Valentine's Day thoughts floating in my head so I did a simple skittle mani using my white dotter. My heart's wonky so it looks like a weird triangle but whatever. The glitter on my accent nail is Different Dimension Love Her? I Don't Even Lacquer! which had really good glitter payoff but I had to fish for the heart to get it out of the bottle :( It's a fun color anyway and I'll try thinning it for next time.


There you go, happy Thursday!

xoxo,
Amanda

6 comments:

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

Super cute!

cindioverstreet said...

cute mani.

Madeline said...

I love this color! It is one of my favorite corals. Oh. Wait. ALL corals are my favorite coral.

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Haha me too! I can never have enough!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thanks :)

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thanks love!